Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Membership Application

Last Tuesday (June 21), before Campus Outreach came to the Wycliffe offices, I met with Chris Walker over lunch. Her job is to recruit for Wycliffe. I had called her a few days before--from my cubicle in the Wycliffe offices--and said "Hi, Chris. I would like to be recruited." I later found out that I am the first person who has ever asked her to recruit them! ;-) Over lunch, we discussed beginning the membership application process.

Yesterday (Friday, June 24) I received approval to begin the application. I covered this a little in my previous post That's How the Story Goes.... At the time of me writing that, however, I had not been officially approved. Now I am! This means that, come Monday, I will receive a link to begin my online application. It will take 4-6 weeks to complete. Then I'll begin EQUIP (the missionary training course at Wycliffe) in October. My next post will tell of what comes after that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment